RUN Regional Futures
ABOUT RUN REGIONAL FUTURES
The Regional Universities Network (RUN) has a vision for a sustainable, liveable and prosperous future for regional Australia, created by collaboration, innovation and knowledge-based partnerships between industry, government and regional universities.
Through this vision RUN aims to:
- Further its research capacity and collaboration opportunities with regards to regional Australia
- Build collaborative links between key RUN stakeholders, government and industry
- Raise the profile, influence and interests of regional universities
- Provide a platform for engaging with key stakeholders
RUN has a strong, vibrant, innovative, connected and growing, pure and applied research focus that must continue to be supported to maximise the contribution of regional universities to the communities they serve.
The group will pool their expertise and resources to collaborate on a number of research flagships including:
- Precision agriculture
- Regional and rural health and well-being
- Regional environmental security
- Regional infrastructure and logistics
- Regional workforces and regional development