Conference Registration is now open! Numbers are strictly limited so please act soon to avoid disappointment.
Early Bird Registration is available until 27 May 2016, for $600 or $300 for students (+GST). The regular full conference rate after this date will be $650 or $400 for students (+GST).
The full registration fee includes the following:
- Attendance at pre-conference workshops (Tuesday, 21 June)
- Attendance at all conference sessions including keynote and concurrent stream sessions from 22-24 June, 2016.
- Attendance at the official conference welcome reception on Wednesday evening, 21 June 2016 (inc. catering).
- Attendance at the official conference dinner on Thursday evening, 22 June 2016 (inc. catering).
- Complimentary transfers from conference accommodation (please see recommended options under the 'About Rockhampton' tab) to and from the conference each day.
- Complimentary transfers from conference accommodation to the official conference dinner on Thursday, 24 June 2016.
- Complimentary transfers to the Rockhampton Airport on the final day of the conference.
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday, 23-24 June 2016.
- Morning tea each day.
- Afternoon tea on Wednesday and Thursday, 22-23 June 2016.
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, 22-23 June 2016.
- Conference satchel
Single day registration:
- Single day registration is available on Wednesday and Thursday, 22-23 June. Single day registration on theses days is $200 (excluding GST). Wednesday, single day registration includes attendance at all conference sessions, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and attendance at the Official Welcome and Networking function. Thursday single day registration includes breakfast, attendance at all conference sessions, morning and afternoon tea, and lunch. Tickets to the conference dinner on Thursday, 23 June, must be purchased in addition for $120 (excluding GST).
- Half-day registration is available on Friday, 24 June 2016. The half-day registration rate on this day is $100 (excluding GST) and includes breakfast, session and panel attendance and morning tea.
The workshops held on Tuesday, 21 June are free to attend. Workshop attendance is optional. Please refer to the conference program for more information.
Two optional site tours will be held on Tuesday, 21 June 2016. These tours will incur an additional fee on top of registration. For more information please refer to the conference program and the information available on the registration system.
Full registration includes attendance at both social functions, including the official welcome reception and the official conference dinner. Delegates can also purchase additional tickets for guests to attend these functions.
Conference organisers will arrange complimentary transfers to and from the recommended conference accommodation venues, to the conference on Wednesday and Thursday, as well as Friday morning. Transfers will also be available from the conference venue to the Rockhampton Airport following the conclusion of the conference on Friday afternoon.
Transfer times will be published in the conference program at a later date.
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Delegates must organise their own accommodation for the conference. For a list of recommended options located near the conference venue, please see the 'About Rockhampton' tab.